WA-ACHE MembershipEffective January 1, 2008, all ACHE members and fellows located within the chapter’s assigned geographic territory are automatically members of the chapter as a benefit of being an ACHE member. Only ACHE members and fellows are eligible to hold membership in the chapter.
If you are not a current ACHE member or fellow, we encourage you to join by visiting the ACHE website. Non-members are welcome to attend chapter events. If you would like to be added to the chapter’s non-member mailing list to be notified of future programs and events, please email email@example.com.
Transferring Chapter Membership: Chapter assignments are based off each ACHE member’s “primary business” address as identified in the member’s profile. To transfer to WA-ACHE, update your member profile at www.ache.org.
- Host a Meet & Mingle
- Be an organization champion
- Serve on a WA-ACHE committee
- Host a remote site event (teleconference of an event at another location)
- Ad hoc volunteering at in-person events (planning event, pass out name tags, etc.)
- Coordinator for the Board of Governors exam study group
- Champion group to support outreach to advancement-eligiblemembers
- Sponsor a new member to attend an event with you
- Write an article for the newsletter
- Technology advisor (web connections, etc.)
- Take ownership over planning an event
- Identify speakers for potential education events and reach out to them
- Identify “low hanging fruit” organizations and people who can be more engaged in ACHE if asked